Sunday, December 14, 2014

I remember

I remember preschool naps.
I remember my first day of kindergarten and the yellow bags they gave us.
I remember Halloween parade lines.
I remember when i got my sister to help me and my brother to throw all of her barbies in the forest behind our house, and how mad my mom was at us.
I remember a birthday that all I got was power rangers.
I remember book fairs and never reading any of the books I got.
I remember trying to learn the violin.
I remember 5th grade and how we ruled the school.
I remember the first time I rode a 2 wheeled bicycle and how everyone cheered me on.
I remember gummy aliens and handcuffs.
I remember the fear i would have when we had to run the mile in middle school.
I remember kindergarten crushes.
I remember shooting spiders with my brother's BB gun.
I remember going motorcycling with family friends and we would end up spending more time playing in the sand dunes and catching frogs than riding our bikes.  
I remember thinking how adults couldn't make mistakes.
I remember being so afraid of sharks i wouldn't go and farther into the ocean than i knew a shark couldn't swim up and eat me.    
I remember family boating trips and rolling down sand dunes.
I remember when a bat got into our house and it took us all day to find it.
I remember when we filled the garage with a fog maker and my mom thought the house was on fire. I remember neighborhood garage sales.
I remember long lacrosse practices.
I remember when me and my brother took gymnastics for a year. It sucked  
I remember when my cousin swallowed a quarter at the Mayan.  
I remember when my dad almost was killed in downtown Orlando.
I remember when i found out that we were moving to Utah.
I remember the day we left and how sad it was.
I remember the day when we got our dog and how we couldn't pick a name for it.
I remember Boyne mountain and endless hot chocolates.    
I remember.....

No comments:

Post a Comment