Sunday, November 9, 2014

Nature

I love being out in nature and away from the everyday routine. I love hiking to secluded areas were you can safely say that only a small handful of people have ever seen what i am looking at right now. Nature in its most pure form is a place were you can find a peace and calm like no other. When i say "its most pure form" I mean when you are out away from everything were their is no cell phone service and no city lights in the distance. The farther I get away the more clearly i am are able to think because all the small problems in my life just don't matter anymore. How could they, I am just to far away for them to affect me. This is what creates the calmness and because of this calmness, nature is a place that the spirit thrives.

So anytime you have to make a big decision in your life try taking a hike to clear your mind.       

No comments:

Post a Comment