Monday, October 27, 2014

Some scary stuff

                           Open water!!!
I don't know why but this is probably my 
biggest fear. 
I could do this 
Ha nope
Im not afraid of the water or even sea life like sharks and fish. I actually think it would be cool to swim with sharks (but only if i was scuba diving or something). I'm more afraid of what i cant see or what i don't already know is under me.

Going blind
We use are eyes for almost everything we do. It would suck to lose your eye sight!

Some others
  • becoming paralyzed
  • awkward conversations/creating them
  • i don't like haunted houses or scary movies and games
  • trypophobia (i might have this.. oh its so sick)
  • small biting insects or animals
  • i think i have a little bit of claustrophobia
  • i fear for the future and what i will and wont be able to accomplish    
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment